Effective Date: June 1, 2020
2. SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Our Services are targeted for use by adults only. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 years. However, we advise all users under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any personal information on our applications. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (please see the Federal Trade Commission’s website, we will delete the child’s personal information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to operate our Services and provide you with access to features we offer, we and our partners collect the following types of information from you: (i) personal information by which you may be identified as a natural person (“Personal Information”), which is defined more specifically below; and (ii) information about you and your activities across our applications that does not identify you personally (“General Information”), such as your IP address, domain server, the type of computer, web browser, operating system or platform you use and referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website, your movement and activity within the applications, and your geographic location.
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information about You We Collect Directly from You
We and our partners collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you interact with us directly through our Services, such as when you access various content or features, contact us directly, or other areas in which you otherwise interact with our Service. The Personal Information we and our partners collect and maintain about you includes:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone numbers;
- Account information that you may identify in setting up an account with us, including user identification and password;
- Your state/province and city;
- In certain circumstances, including but not limited to when you make a purchase through our online store, payment information, such as credit and/or debit card number, and other billing account information, such as shipping, ordering, and other similar information when you purchase or ship an item;
- Your geolocation information;
- Content you provide to us while using the Website or App for purposes of mapping hunting trails, destination, and other related information;
- Information about your purchase details; and
- Other information that you voluntarily provided to us.
Personal Information about You Received from other Sources
Where permitted by applicable law, we and our partners may collect Personal Information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices and third-party services), from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases), and when you access our Services through a social network. We and our partners may access and store some or all of the following personal information, including:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone numbers;
- Your username and/or password for those services and other information available about or collected from you by those sources; and
- other information available about or collected from you by those third-party applications/sources.
B. GENERAL INFORMATION
In addition to collecting Personal Information from you, we, our affiliates, subsidiaries and partners and our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect general information. General information is information about you or your activities on our Services that do not identify you personally, unless you have registered and created an account with us. This includes your IP address, domain server, the type of computer, web browser, operating system or platform you use and referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website or App, your movement and activity within the applications and your geographic location.
Location and route information is collected for example in the form of GPS signals (combined with a time-stamp) and other information sent by your mobile device on which the App is installed and activated. This location and route information is saved to a route history of all of the journeys you have made while using the App. The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, depending on your selected device settings and/or your account settings we may collect information about your location and travel (or lack thereof).
Also, whenever you interact with our Service, we automatically receive and record technical information such as your device, IP address, “cookie” information, the version of your operating system (“OS”), and the page you requested. When you use the Service on a mobile platform, we may also collect and record your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), your device name, and your location (based on your IP address). We may also collect information regarding your activity on our Services (both individually and on an aggregate basis) and your interactions with other users of our Services.
What are Cookies and other Tracking Technologies?
Cookies. Through third party tools our website place small files, called “cookies” onto your computer. Cookies are data files that websites write onto computer hard drives for record keeping purposes when you visit them. The cookie file then identifies you as a unique user. Cookies make your use of our applications more pleasing and efficient by “personalizing” your experience and gathering website statistical data, such as which parts of the website you have previously visited, what material you downloaded, your Internet provider’s domain name and country, and the addresses of websites you visited immediately before and after our website. They enable us to tailor the information you receive and to assist our partners or other third party organizations with whom we have strategic alliances by identifying you as our customer or website user. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the website and the website will not be able to customize certain features according to your preferences.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the website and in email messages we send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors, monitor how you navigate the website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the website were actually viewed.
Mobile Device Identifiers. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we, our partners or our third party service providers may receive such device information if you access our applications through a mobile device. Certain features in our applications may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, we, our partners or our third party service providers may receive this information.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your use of our applications, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third party provider, is active only while you are connected to the application and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the application.
While specific types of cookies and technologies may change from time to time as we improve and update the Services, cookies used by the Services generally fall into the categories below:
- Security and Authentication (Strictly Necessary Cookies): These cookies are essential to provide you with the Services and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we can’t provide parts of the Services that you request, like secure login accounts and transactional pages.
- Performance & Functionality Cookies: We use performance cookies to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used, or how the Services are performing to maintain, operate and continually improve the Services and provide a better overall user experience. Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to customize the Services to you. When you continue to use or return to the Services, we can remember choices you make (such as login credentials, language preference, country location or other online settings) and provide the personalized or enhanced features that you select.
- Session and Persistent Cookies: We use session cookies to track your browsing session, while persistent cookies are used to identify you when you come back to the Services in a different browsing session. For example, our shopping cart cookies is a persistent cookie, saved for a designated period of time in case your session expires and you return to complete a purchase within that time frame.
Our Services may allow you to connect and share information with various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These features may require us to implement cookies, plug-ins and/or APIs provided by such social media platforms to facilitate the communications and features. We may share information that you provide us or that we may collect about your use of the Website and/our Services, which information becomes subject to their privacy and data policies. We encourage you to visit the privacy policies of these platforms for further information:
- Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
In addition, by choosing to use any third party social media platform or choosing to share content or communications with any social media platform, you allow us to share information with the designated social media platform. We cannot control any policies or terms of such third party platform. As a result, we cannot be responsible for any use of your information or content by a third party platform, which you use at your own risk. We may also use the advertising services and networks offered by these social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to deliver ad content. Use of these services requires the social media platform to implement cookies and/or pixels to deliver ads to you while online with such platforms.
If you are a member of one of these networks but do not wish the operator to collect data relating to you via our Services, you can take the following steps:
- Always log out completely from the network in questions before visiting other websites, and delete any related cookies, as the plug-in providers have represented to us that your personal details such as your IP address are only collected and processed when members are logged in to the social network;
- Hide the plug-ins using an ad blocker; or
- The platform may allow you to disable such interest based advertising, which you would need to investigate with the particular platform provider. For example, you may opt out of interest-based advertising on Twitter by notifying Twitter through one of the methods they describe online: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
C. ONLINE TRACKING
Your sessions on the Services will be tracked. We collect information to provide better services to all our users — from figuring out basic stuff like which state you are in, or what errors are you hitting, to more complex things like what articles may be interesting to you. The information goHUNT collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our applications and how you manage your privacy controls.
We currently do not have the ability to respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Unless our partners have the ability to respond to the DNT signal, we would continue to track. We also do not have the ability to detect and/or prevent authorized third party sites from bringing unauthorized third parties to our website to collect general and personal information beyond our normal intrusion detection/prevention.
Your browser may allow you to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. You are solely responsible for your browser settings.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy#infocollect
- Facebook Pixel - https://termsfeed.com/blog/privacy-policy-facebook-retargeting/
- Zendesk - https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
- Kiss Metrics - https://signin.kissmetrics.com/privacy/
- Shopify - https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Stripe - https://stripe.com/us/privacy
- Churn buster - https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/66947928
- Mailchimp - https://mailchimp.com/legal/
- Mail Munch - https://legal.mailmunch.com/privacy/
- Get social - https://getsocial.io/
5. WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We and our partners use your information procured and maintained above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process your registration, including, at time, verifying that the e-mail address you provide is active and valid
- Allow you to use features we offer in our applications, such as our Outfitter Directory and Tag Finder
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested
- To respond to your inquiries
- Provide customer service and resolve any complaints
- Communicate with you regarding certain products, services or promotions offered by us or our partners, provided that you have not already opted out of receiving such communications
- Cross-reference with other personal information that we have acquired about you or may acquire about you through other sources
- Improve our applications and resolve any technical problems
- Analyze the use of our applications and information about visitors to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings
- Customize the content you see when you use our applications, including to develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests
- To contact you regarding your account, your purposes, to respond to your requests or questions, to troubleshoot problems with your account, purposes, etc., to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer services
- To share with our marketing partners for marketing purposes or to use for our own marketing purposes. For example, to send you information about events or special promotions, to tell you about new features or products, etc.
- To determine your level of engagement with email or promotional marketing materials that are send to you, including whether you opened an email or promotional marketing materials and/or otherwise engaged with it
- To improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience
- For security purposes. To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and/or attempts to harm our users
- To monitor and improve the information security of our Website, Store, and mobile applications
- To comply with laws, governmental regulations or to respond to a subpoena or other governmental, court, administrative order/requirement
- To hire, train, and manage our staff
- To carry on our business and serve our customers
- For other purposes with your consent
- We may combine information received from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent
6. HOW WE SHARE/DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Internally With our Employees/Agents. We will share your Personal Information and General Information with are employees/agents who are responsible for providing you the Services in line with the scope of their employment/agency with us.
Business Transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer Information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired or merged, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. You consent to any and all such conveyances of your Personal Information and General Information.
Protection of Company and Others. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any Information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of goHUNT, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information and General Information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Legal Obligations. We may disclose your Personal Information and/or General Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate in investigations of fraud, intellectual property infringement or any other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Personal Information and/or General Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the application’ users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms of Service; and (iv) to verify the identity of the users.
Compliance. Where we are requested to provide Personal Information and General Information by authorized third parties or regulatory or governmental agencies investigating illegal activities.
Emergency. Where we believe that an emergency, illegal activity or some other reasonable basis exists for notifying the relevant authority.
Aggregated and Anonymized Information. We also may share (within our affiliated entities or with third parties) aggregated or anonymized information that does not explicitly identify you or any individual user of our Services. From time to time, the Company may provide demographic and statistical information to prospective partners for the purposes of securing advertising and/or for general promotion of the Service. This disclosure will not share any personal information of individual users but is intended to give a broad overview of the Service’s membership.
Contests and Promotions. goHUNT may offer contests and other promotions that may require registration. If you choose to enter a contest or promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such offering, such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. By entering a contest or promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that offering, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing us and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
Community Information. The mapping functions of the Website and App that allow uers to create maps and trails and currate other content related to hunts is based on a community of users that publicly sharing information with goHUNT and with other user of the Services. In particular, users may choose to share personal information such as name, age, gender, picture, their location information, reports and other files. This information may be shared either directly to the Services and to all users. You can decide whether or not to upload content to the Services. However any content that you choose to share and submit for posting is neither private nor confidential and you should expect that it may be made public and known to others. Information you choose to upload will be posted along with your user name and other information including personal information you attached to your publicly available user profile. For example, your maps, trails, etc., will be posted on the Services. Therefore, you must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services. We, , take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, we have no control over the conduct of any user and disclaim all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
Participating in any user’s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using the Services, is entirely at your own risk. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
7. HOW YOU MANAGE COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and other technologies, as explained below. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from enjoying the full functionality of the Services.
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. The “Options” or “Preferences” menu of most browsers detail how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Your browser’s settings may also allow you to disable or delete similar technologies and data used by browser add-ons (such as Flash cookies), for instance by changing the add-on’s settings or clearing browser storage. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn off most of these cookies by visiting the following links (but be aware that not all of the companies listed on these sites drop cookies via our Services):
Your Online Choices
Network Advertising Initiative
Digital Advertising Alliance
You can also exercise your Website cookie preferences by visiting the TRUSTe preference center by clicking this link: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/
Disabling Most Interest Based Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Mobile Advertising: You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of Interest Based Advertising, including those performed by us, by accessing the settings in your Apple or Android mobile device and following the most recent published instructions through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s YourAdChoices. In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads. If you opt out, we will remove all data about you and no further data collection or tracking will occur. The random ID we (or our third party partners) had previously assigned to you will also be removed. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will not be able to continue and track you using the same ID as before, and you will for all practical purposes be a new user to our system.
Please note that even if you opt-out and limit cookies or these third party tracking technologies, they may still collect data and you may still see ads, but they will not be targeted based on information collected through these technologies.
What is Do Not Track?
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Some Internet browsers - like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari - include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, we do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. We deploy cookies and other technologies on our Service to collect information about you and your browsing activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
8. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we commercially reasonable security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your Information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. If you have an Account, it is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Information by selecting and protecting your password and other sign-on credentials appropriately. To help protect your Personal Information and General Information, you should not share your account information or password, reuse your password on other sites, or use a password you have used on other sites.
Because the Services are Internet based; however, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us and/or our Partners reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information and General Information or private communications will remain private.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
If you believe your username or password has been stolen, you are required to notify us so that necessary measures can be taken immediately.
9. WHERE YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE HELD
10. HOW LONG WE KEEP USER INFORMATION
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. In addition, information posted in a public forum, could stay in the public domain indefinitely.
Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within our direct control. Please note that we have greater control over recently collected data than over archived data. Once data is removed from the system and archived, it may not be feasible to accommodate specific requests. In those cases, our general data retention policy applies.
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Attn: Customer Service - Privacy
6560 S Tioga Way, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89113
For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with us, you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on the Website and/or Services. To request removal of such information, you can contact us as provided below. Upon receiving such a request, we will make sure that the information is not publicly available on the Website and/or Services, but the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and databases.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” settings or signals. We deploy cookies and other technologies on our Service to collect information about you and your browsing activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
Under California Laws, California residents can exercise three privacy rights (Disclosure and Access; Deletion; and “Do Not Sell My Personal Information”). We do not sell your Personal Information so that right will not be discussed below but the other two will (collectively, “Rights”). These Rights are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose or permit access to specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure or access would present a certain level of risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us or the security of the business’s systems of networks. If you are a California consumer, we will process your request to exercise your Rights in accordance with California Laws.
A record concerning the requests may be maintained pursuant to our legal obligations. Further, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on a request if such request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
Right to Disclosure and Access
You have the right to request that we disclose to you, for the 12-month period immediately preceding the date of your request to know the following:
Categories of Personal Information Request
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request). When a request for disclosure is made, we will first take steps to verify your identity to protect your privacy and security. For requests to disclose categories of personal information collected, we will have the requestor provide at least two pieces of information so that we may verify the requestor’s identity to a reasonable degree of certainty. For requests to disclose specific pieces of personal information collected, we will have the requestor provider at least three pieces of information so that we may verify the requestor’s identity to a reasonably high degree of certainty and additionally provide a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that the requestor is the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. We are required to retain the signed declarations as part of our record-keeping obligations for 24 months.
Please note that we will never disclose a consumer’s social security number, driver’s license number, or other government-issued identification number, financial account number, any health information or medical identification number, an account password, or security questions and answers in response to a disclosure request.
Please note additionally that we are only required to fulfil a Disclosure request from a consumer twice per every 12-month period. If you submit a request in excess, it may be denied or you may be charged for fulfilling your request.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Given the type of personal information we collect, for requests to delete personal information collected, we will have the requestor provide at least three pieces of information so that we may verify the requestor’s identity to a reasonably high degree of certainty. We are required to retain the requests to delete for a period of 12 months as part of our record-keeping obligations.
If we are unable to verify a request, to the extent possible, that request will be treated as a request to opt-out and afforded rights associated with that request right as described in more detail below.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. A deletion request may be denied, in full or in part, if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Disclosure and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you or your agent upon written signature from you may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data disclosure requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Requests to Opt-In for Minors
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information at any time. We do not and will not sell personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age unless we received affirmative authorization from the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age, to opt-in to the sale of their personal information. Upon the receipt of this request to opt-in, we will inform the minor of the right to opt-out later and of the process for doing so.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
12. ACCESS AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that any Personal Information collected and maintained by us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the correction or change. We also may provide web pages or other mechanisms through which you can correct or update the Personal Information we have collected and maintained.
In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through our applications. We and/or our partners are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information.
If you ask us to delete your Personal Information, we will do so within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
13. USER DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS (EEA USERS/VISITORS ONLY)
The EU GDPR became effective in the European Union as of May 25, 2018. In preparation for the GDPR, we reviewed our internal processes and put policies and procedures in place to attempt to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws.
We are not established in the EEA; however, individuals located in certain countries, including the EEA, have certain rights related to their personal Information. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request the following for personal data that we have about you:
EEA Users have the following rights:
- Delete Information: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Change or Correct Information: You can edit some of your Personal Information through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Information: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your Personal Information (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Personal Information: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Personal Information you provided in machine-readable form.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries are available here.
- When the processing of your Personal Information is for directly marketing purposes, you have the right to object to subject processing.
To exercise any of your data subject rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request without undue delay, and, in any event, within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests we receive. If we take an extension, we shall inform you within one month of our receipt of the original request, together with the reasons for delay.
You may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We will only collect and process Information about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent); via contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested)); to protect vital interest; and when we have “legitimate interests”, which includes direct marketing.
Where we process Information based on consent you may withdraw your consent at any time, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
Where we rely on legitimate interests as a basis for Information processing, you have the right to object. We may process your Information, including personal data, for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of third parties including our partners, provided that such processing shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal Information to:
- Protect you, us, or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud)
- Comply with laws that apply to
- Enable or administer our business, such as for quality control, consolidated reporting, and customer service
- Manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions
- Engage in direct marketing
- Understand and improve our business or customer relationships generally
- Enable us and our users to connect with each other, view content, express opinions, exchange information, and conduct business
If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your Information, please contact our legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. PERSONAL CHOICE IN THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and Partners and third party service providers, or if you do not want to receive certain communications and offers from us you can “opt-out” of such sharing, communications and offers by e-mailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to us at:
Attn: Customer Service - Privacy
6560 S Tioga Way, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89113
If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, you can adjust your email preferences from your account, or opt-out by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
If you do not want to receive email from us, please let us know by calling, sending an email, opting out by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received from us or by writing to us at the above postal address and telling us that you do not want to receive email from our company. If you are a registered member or an Insider, you may change your preferences in the Insider section.
When you download a mobile application from us, we have the ability to use a service provider to provide you with push notifications containing marketing messages to your mobile device. Your device may allow you to opt out of these push notifications by accessing your device's application or notification settings for our mobile applications. We have no control over the application permission notifications that may be provided to you on download from a third party app store or the ability of your device to opt-out of these push notifications.
Please note that even if you choose to opt-out or choose to unsubscribe to promotional offers or other marketing messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the applications, such as a transaction initiated by you or for other legitimate non-marketing reasons. It also does not remove your information from our data database entirely. We will retain your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In addition, if you include your email in an order, you will continue to receive transactional messaging about your order status.
If you are a registered user of the Website, you can manage many aspects of your registration information. If your information changes, you may correct or update the information by making the changes on our member information page. For security reasons, however, some parts of your information may not be changed online and may require you to call or write to us in order to verify your identity before such changes can be made. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. To request that we no longer use your information to provide our services, the removal of your testimonial, or the removal of your information from a blog or public forum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
15. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
While on the Website or when viewing an e-mail or other content provided by us or the Website, you may encounter links to other websites operated by third parties. These other websites may set their own cookies, collect data or have their own privacy policies and practices. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites as soon as you enter them. Links to any third party website or content do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the linked website or content.
16. CAN-SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from email communications.
18. IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If you have a privacy question about our Website and/or services, please e-mail: Customer Service at privacy@goHUNT.com. Or write us at:
Attn: Customer Service
6560 S Tioga Way, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89113
19. LEGAL DISCLOSURES
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you, (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (4) protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats); or (5) exercise or protect the rights and safety of the Company, our users, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify users about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overboard, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.