goHUNT INSIGHTS - The Geoff Rowley Story
Geoff Rowley is a pro skateboarder who recently became a hunter and a devoted conservationist. This is his story on how hunting became a huge part of his life.
Watch & Win
From the moment we started chatting with Geoff Rowley, we knew his dedication to quality and craftsmanship in every field he enters is second to none. That's why we were excited when we had the opportunity to create a limited edition custom knife collaboration between Civilware and goHUNT. This knife is a friction folder and the extra tang is used to keep it open while you hold it in your hand. The materials to make the knife are composed of both G10, titanium and heat-treated 416 stainless steel is used in all of the hardware. The blade is 2.5" long and is made out of AEB-L for great corrosion resistance, edge retention and ease of sharpening. All of the materials and parts are sourced or made in the United States.
There's 2 ways and only 2 steps to win a custom limited edition Civilware 'goHUNT' knife:
For those not already subscribed to our YouTube Channel:
- Subscribe to goHUNT's YouTube channel here
- Leave us a comment under our video "goHUNT INSIGHTS - The Geoff Rowley Story"
For those already subscribed:
- Simply leave us a comment on YouTube under the video here.
- We will randomly draw a winner from the comments section on the YouTube video.
- You MUST be subscribed to our YouTube page in order to be eligible to win.
- You MUST leave a comment on this watch page.
- The contest begins now and will end December 16, 2016 at midnight.
- Winners to be announced the week of December 19, 2016.