How to broadhead tune arrows
With hunting season right around the corner, it's time to make sure your arrows fly straight with broadheads. The video above showcases some of the steps I take to broadhead tune my arrows. Along with broadhead tuning, it's also very important to practice with your broadheads before your hunt. The broadheads that I've had phenomenal success with are the QAD Exodus broadheads.
- Making sure your bow is dialed with broadheads
- Testing spin/straightness of the arrow in your hand
- Spin test arrow on a Pine Ridge Arrow Inspector device
- Is the arrow true throughout the shaft? How to see that
- Checking for wobble with arrow spinning against a wall
- Flexing inconsistencies out of the point end of your arrow
- Shoot your broadheads in
- Nock tuning
- Check out an article here about nock tuning
Let me know if you have any questions on my broadhead tuning methods. Best of luck this fall!