Senior UI Designer job opportunity with goHUNT.com
Senior UI Designer
goHUNT is disrupting the Western big game hunting industry by providing first-in-class technology tools. We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to our customers’ challenges. In only a few years, we have already taken over the market and are just getting started.
We are looking for a talented mid or senior UI Designer with a passion for designing world class user experiences on web and mobile. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is excited about solving complex problems. They will report to the Head of Product and iterate rapidly in an agile environment. The position is full-time and is based in our Las Vegas office.
Please submit resume and portfolio to careers@goHUNT.com.
- Design delightful user experiences for web and mobile apps
- Express brand vision and definition through user interface design
- Document design ideas with wireframes, mockups, prototypes, diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
- Collaborate with product and engineer teams to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Employ a systematic approach to solving large, complex design challenges
- Participate in key internal meetings as the user’s advocate
- Perform other duties as needed
- BA/BS in design, HCI, computer science, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of setting and executing a vision for UI/UX, with a strong portfolio
- Past experience with rapid prototyping and A/B testing in an agile environment
- Know mobile design patterns and guidelines for Android and iOS by heart
- Mastery of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other UI/UX prototyping tools
- Successfully launched and iterated on real-world B2C products
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with motion/animation design
- Passion for the outdoors