July giveaway - 4 weeks 4 tags
For those who didn't draw a tag for the 2015 season—or wished they had another hunt—we gave away over $20,000 in landowner tags to four lucky INSIDER members. The promotion ran July 6 - August 3. Join INSIDER for a chance to win our current giveaway, which you may see here.
Over four weeks in July, we gave away a variety of great antelope, mule deer and elk tags from states such as Nevada, Utah and New Mexico. See below for the results:
What is a landowner tag? Read more here.
- Each INSIDER member will automatically receive one entry per week
- Participants must register by Sunday at midnight PST to be eligible for that week’s drawing
- Winners will be chosen at random
- We will announce the winner and three alternates every Monday
- Winners will be contacted by email and/or phone and will have 24 hours to claim their prize
- Tags are non transferable
- If the winner can’t use the tag, the tag will be offered to an alternate
- Winners are responsible for paying all applicable state license and tag fees
- Participants are only eligible to win one tag
- No employees of goHUNT are eligible to win
- Winners must provide goHUNT with photos and a written hunt story after their hunt