4W4T final week: Win an elk tag
Three lucky INSIDERs have already won awesome landowner tags – and you could be the fourth. This is your LAST CHANCE. For those who haven't heard, we are giving away one landowner tag every week in July to our INSIDER members. All you have to do is join INSIDER to be entered. Read all the details here.
Week 4 landowner tag giveaway (July 27- August 2)
North Cache Any Legal Weapon Elk Tag
September 12 - September 20, 2015
Description of the tag:
With season dates during the rut, and bulls in the 300-350” range this is an incredible opportunity for any elk hunter. The North Cache unit has a great bull to cow ratio and will gives hunters the chance to harvest an elk during the peak of the rut.
This is the LAST WEEK of the landowner tag giveaway... sign up for INSIDER for a chance to win.
- Each INSIDER member will automatically receive one entry per week.
- Participants must register by Sunday at midnight PST to be eligible for that week’s drawing.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- We will announce the winner and three alternates every Monday.
- Winners will be contacted by email and/or phone and will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
- Tags are non-transferable.
- If the winner can’t use the tag, the tag will be offered to an alternate.
- Winners are responsible for paying all applicable state license and tag fees.
- Participants are only eligible to win one tag.
- Employees of goHUNT are not eligible to win.
- Winners must provide goHUNT with photos and a written hunt story after their hunt.