4 Weeks 4 Tags - Week 2 giveaway
For those who haven't heard, we are giving away one landowner tag every week in July to our INSIDER members. All you have to do is join INSIDER to be entered in the tag giveaway. Read all the details of the giveaway here.
Week 2 landowner tag giveaway (July 14-19)
New Mexico Unit 10 Rifle Elk Tag
October 17 - October 21, 2015
Description of the tag:
Most bulls harvested here are in the 300-350” range but there are Boone and Crockett bulls harvested in this unit every year. This is also one of the easier units to hunt in the state, since it has plenty of public land, with elk found all throughout the area. Rolling hills, thick pinyon, juniper cover and pockets of ponderosa pine make this terrain easier for hunters to hike and cover on foot.
There are still three weeks of tag giveaways left... sign up for INSIDER for a chance to win.
- Each INSIDER member will automatically receive one entry per week
- Participants must register by Sunday at midnight PST to be eligible for that week’s drawing
- Winners will be chosen at random
- We will announce the winner and three alternates every Monday
- Winners will be contacted by email and/or phone and will have 24 hours to claim their prize
- Tags are non transferable
- If the winner can’t use the tag, the tag will be offered to an alternate
- Winners are responsible for paying all applicable state license and tag fees
- Participants are only eligible to win one tag
- No employees of goHUNT are eligible to win
- Winners must provide goHUNT with photos and a written hunt story after their hunt