Internship opportunity with goHUNT.com
goHUNT is disrupting the outdoor industry by providing first-in-class technology tools for our customers. In only a few years, we have already taken over the market. We are the highest trafficked Western hunting platform, have the fastest growing eCommerce store in the outdoor space and have a large stable paying subscriber base….and we are just getting started.
We are looking for a motived individual who is excited to learn in this fast-paced environment. The primary role of the internship is to provide general support and assistance in a fast moving technology company while adding to the intern’s personal career and/or academic objectives. Candidates in this role should demonstrate an interest in content, marketing, and eCommerce, as well as the ability to learn new skills and tools. The Intern must be able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrate a high degree of task ownership and accountability.
Potential Position Responsibilities
- Light data entry and verification.
- Website editing and social media engagement.
- Assist with warehouse logistics.
- Asset organization and categorization.
- Website testing and quality assurance.
- Participation in team brainstorming and strategy sessions.
Candidate Preferred Requirements
- Pursuing a degree in business, technology, marketing, journalism, or media studies.
- Familiarity with Internet technologies.
- Strong interest in learning emerging business practices and technological trends.
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with various team members.
- Basic understanding of office tools (email, word processing, spreadsheets, calendar).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely.
- ~20 hours/week - flexible.
- Compensation: Stipend + additional incentives (to be discussed during the interview process).
- Transportation required to and from office.
- NDA and non-compete required.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Please submit resume/CV to careers@goHUNT.com