Dream Hunt Giveaway: Utah Limited Entry Elk Hunt!
Here at goHUNT, we've been feeling extra festive. So we decided this holiday season to give away a Utah Limited Entry Any Weapon Elk Hunt During The Rut!
Not only will you have the chance at a once in a lifetime bull, but the winner will also be joined by members of the goHUNT team and to top it off, this will be a filmed hunt for a future goHUNT Original video! This hunt will be one to remember and you'll have a video to watch and share with all your family and friends on your once in a lifetime hunt.
So how do I enter?
Getting entries to this giveaway is very simple. You get one entry for every 200 dollars spent in the goHUNT Gear Shop. You have from November 20 through December 31 to do your shopping and be entered in to win.
There is no better time than now to do all your Christmas shopping in the goHUNT Gear Shop as shopping could win you a dream elk hunt!
The more you shop, the more entries you will get into the drawing and a better chance at winning that hunt of a lifetime! You can come back and shop at any time and if you spend more than $200, you will receive another entry.
- Every $200 spent in our goHUNT Gear Shop gets you one entry. The more you spend the more entries you will get.
- Entries are on a rolling total.
- You do not have to spend $200 at once to gain an entry. If you buy something for $50 in November and then in December you make a purchase for $150. That is then one entry.
- For example, if you bought a Big Agnes Skeeter SL 20 sleeping bag and a Stone Glacier Skyscraper 2P tent, your order would total $884.95. That order total equals four entries.
- Date range to gain entries: November 20 to December 31
- Minimum age of 18 years old to win
- If you're using INSIDER points to make a purchase, the entries are bases on the amount charged to your card
- On January 7 we will draw 1 winner and 3 alternates
- Winner will be contacted by phone/email and will have 30 days to claim their prize
- If the winner does not respond within 30 days, we will offer the prize to an alternate
- The hunt is NON-transferable, and the winner must hunt it themselves
Have questions? Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.