Everything you need to know about binoculars
In the above video, I dive into the ins and outs on everything you need to know about binoculars. Knowing this information will help you out on your next binocular purchase.
- Power vs. objective
- For example: what does 8x42, 8x56, 10x42, 10x56, 10x50 actually mean?
- What does power do for your field of view?
- What does the ocular lens and objective diameter do for you?
- What does exit pupil mean?
- Center focus wheel and diopter settings
- Check out this video here for the information on setting your diopter
- Should you use the eyecups up or down?
If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments below, or send me an email at optics@GOHUNT.com, or give us a call at (702) 847-8747 | Ext. 2 and I'd be happy to help.