ALERT: 2019 Arizona elk and antelope draw deadline extended!
According to a recent press release that was sent at 12:11 p.m. today from Arizona Game and Fish Department, due to capacity issues and delayed response times for customers seeking assistance on the agency’s phone and email systems, the Arizona Game and Fish Department is extending the application deadline for 2019 elk and antelope hunts until 10 p.m. TONIGHT (or technically 9:59:59 p.m. MST according to their application page) Wednesday, February. 13.
Accessing 2019 Arizona research:
- 2019 Arizona Elk Application Strategy Article
- 2019 Arizona Antelope Application Strategy Article
- Find your draw odds here
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- You are not required to have a portal account or be logged in to your account to apply for a big game draw.
- Make sure your hunting or combination license is valid and not expired. If you need to purchase a license, please do so BEFORE applying for the draw.
- You must check the three boxes under "Draw Checklist" and acknowledge the security feature on the first page of the draw site before you continue to the application.
Customer service representatives will be available by phone until 10 p.m. tonight (Wednesday, Feb. 13). Call (602) 942-3000 and select either option "5" (customer service) or option "7" (tech support) until 5 p.m; for assistance between 5-10 p.m., call (602) 942-3000 and select option "5".