Big update to GOHUNT Maps!
The GOHUNT team has been busy lately curating and assuring quality in 500 new map layers! This further expands the data coverage in the midwest, southern, and eastern states.
We know map layers are critical for helping you plan and execute hunts by knowing where you can navigate and informing your plan with land usages such as fires, timber cuts, water, and wildfire. We are excited to extend our layer coverage across all states!
You can download and try GOHUNT Maps risk-free for 7-days:
The following layers have been added in those regions:
- Forest Service Motorized Roads and Trails
- Historic Wildfires 2010-2021
- Timber Cuts
- Grazing Allotments
Other big updates:
- NEW Public Access content for Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas, and Minnesota
- The addition of 1.1 million acres of public access in California
- Updated Public Access for Oregon
More additional layer updates:
- New Mexico Private Land
- New Mexico Government Land
- Oregon Hunter Access Programs
- California CDFW Owned and Operated Lands
- Wisconsin Forest Tax Law Points
- Wisconsin DNR Managed Properties
- Michigan Commercial Forest Lands
- Michigan Hunter Access Programs
- Texas Wildlife Management Areas
- Minnesota Walk-in Access Sites
- Minnesota DNR Managed Lands
- Wyoming Deer Regions
As always, these layers are available in both the web version of GOHUNT Maps and in our mobile app.
Note: be sure to keep your mobile app updated to receive all of our fresh enhancements. Plus, if you've previously downloaded a state layer on the mobile app, be sure to keep those layers up to date as well.
If you have any questions or feedback, please reach us at feedback@GOHUNT.com or drop a comment below.
Need a walk-through on importing your waypoints to GOHUNT Maps? We have you covered! Learn more at the link below: