INSIDER Update: All States Now Have Updated Draw Odds For 2021
Apply with confidence using the most accurate draw odds available
More states now have updated Draw Odds on INSIDER! This recent update includes four additional states: California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
This means every state on INSIDER now has draw odds updated for 2021. Start your research now and gain an edge!
See updated for 2021 draw odds here
With our Draw Odds, you'll be able to see exactly what occurred during the 2020 draw, to better prepare yourself for how to apply in 2021. We also added several new draw odds features for 2021.
New additions to Draw Odds this year
Search for units
You can now easily search by units on our Draw Odds index pages. So for example, if you type in a unit name or number, instantly it will show you just that option. This is a great way to quickly see your draw odds for a specific unit for all season types to figure out what weapon you have a better chance to draw based on your points.
Select draw odds range
For 2021, we also updated the draw odds range slider on Filtering 2.0 and Draw Odds. Now you can really narrow down the draw odds range you want to hone in on. This is very helpful to weed out those units that you might have way too many points for and to help you narrow down your search.
For example, let’s say you have 3 points in and you want to see hunts you can draw between 70% and 100% this allows you to quickly see what might be obtainable.
Other updates coming
- Season dates will be updated as each state releases its approved regulations.
- The tag allocation graphs are getting updated as well. It will take us a bit to get through those in every state.
- The harvest success graphs will get updated later in the spring once the various states release that data.
Not an INSIDER?
If you're unfamiliar with INSIDER, you can learn more and sign up below.
Draw Odds can be found in three places on INSIDER
1. Our stand-alone draw odds experience showcases your odds for whatever state/species/hunt you are interested in, plus application trends and tags drawn at each point level.
2. Draw odds is also a filter option in Filtering 2.0.
3. Draw odds are also incorporated in each season in an individual Unit Profile.
Other great sources of research information
Besides for Draw Odds, we also have Filtering 2.0 and Application Strategy articles. Both of these tools are great for fine-tuning where you might want to apply. Application strategy articles are released 3 to 4 weeks before the state's application deadline to ensure you have the most up-to-date information available.
Filtering 2.0 Application Strategy Articles
Stay tuned for updates on more enhancements we are rolling out with in 2021. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have questions.
Gain an edge and start your research now using Filtering 2.0 and Draw Odds. Best of luck in the draws!