Draw Odds Updated In Colorado, Kansas, Montana & New Mexico
Apply with confidence in 2021
More states now have updated for 2021 Draw Odds on INSIDER! This recent update includes four additional states: Colorado, Kansas, Montana and New Mexico. Start your research now and gain an edge!
Updated for 2021 Draw Odds are live for the following states
Currently, nine states have updated for 2021 draw odds on INSIDER:
- New Mexico
You'll be able to see exactly what occurred during the 2020 draw, to better prepare yourself for how to apply in 2021. We also added several new draw odds features for 2021 that you can read about here.
Other updates coming
- California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington will have updated for 2021 draw odds very soon.
- Season dates will be updated as each state releases their approved regulations.
- The tag allocation graphs are getting updated as well. It will take us a bit to get through those in every state.
- The harvest success graphs will get updated later in the spring once the various states release that data.
Not an INSIDER?
If you're unfamiliar with INSIDER, you can learn more and sign up below.
Draw Odds can be found in three places on INSIDER
1. Our stand-alone draw odds experience showcases your odds for whatever state/species/hunt you are interested in, plus application trends and tags drawn at each point level.
2. Draw odds is also a filter option in Filtering 2.0.
3. Draw odds are also incorporated in each season in an individual Unit Profile.
Stay tuned for updates on more enhancements we are rolling out with in 2021. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have questions.