Draw Odds Updated for 2021 in Arizona, Idaho, Utah & Wyoming
We are very excited to announce that our 2021 Draw Odds updates are live for Arizona, Idaho, Utah and Wyoming! Now you can see exactly what occurred during the 2020 draw, to better prepare yourself for how to apply in 2021. More states will follow shortly, but we wanted to get these states out first because they are some of the most timely due to application deadlines.
See updated for 2021 draw odds here
When it comes to draw odds, goHUNT has been and still is the draw odds authority.
We take great pride in assuring that we have the most accurate draw odds. We know how each state’s draw process works and we understand the intricate details. We have the best draw odds, period. Our expert data scientists are the best in compiling, testing and ensuring our draw odds up to our rigorous standards.
Draw Odds can be found in three places on INSIDER
1. Our stand-alone draw odds experience that showcases your odds for whatever state/species/hunt you are interested in, plus application trends and tags drawn at each point level.
2. Draw odds is also a filter option in Filtering 2.0.
3. Draw odds are also incorporated in each season in Unit Profiles.
New additions to Draw Odds this year
Search for units
You can now easily search by units on our Draw Odds index pages. So for example, if you type in a unit name or number, instantly it will show you just that option. This is a great way to quickly see your draw odds for a specific unit for all season types to figure out what weapon you have a better chance to draw based on your points.
Select draw odds range
For 2021, we also updated the draw odds range slider on Filtering 2.0 and Draw Odds. Now you can really narrow down the draw odds range you want to hone in on. This is very helpful to weed out those units that you might have way too many points for and to help you narrow down your search.
For example, let’s say you have 3 points in and you want to see hunts you can draw between 70% and 100% this allows you to quickly see what might be obtainable.
- More states will have updated for 2021 draw odds very soon.
- Season dates will be updated as each state releases its approved regulations.
- The tag allocation graphs are getting updated as well. It will take us a bit to get through those in every state.
- The harvest success will get updated later in the spring once the various states release that data.
Stay tuned for updates on more enhancements we are rolling out with in 2021. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have questions.
Gain an edge, and start your research now using Filtering 2.0 and Draw Odds.
If you're unfamiliar with INSIDER, you can learn more below.
Best of luck in the draws!