Senior Product Manager- Platform
GOHUNT helps hunters maximize the time they spend in the field. Our robust toolset includes cutting-edge hunting maps, the best draw odds and filtering tools in hunting, and a curated, field-tested ecommerce experience. GOHUNT simplifies the complex process of planning a hunt, leading to more tags in hunter pockets and more confidence on their hunts. Our team pours grit, integrity, and an obsession with incorporating customer feedback into everything we do. If you’re passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience through innovative new tools, we’d love for you to join us on our hunt.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will be an integral part of the GOHUNT leadership team who will drive the product functionality and allow GOHUNT to help our customers to have the best possible tools for planning and executing their hunts. You will have tremendous empowerment and cross functional leadership. We currently have our products available in three different subscriptions. Your product portfolio will include eCommerce and eLearning services as well. They will be flexible, creative, analytical, and able to drive initiatives through to completion. Keys to success also include strong ownership values, a passion for innovation, and hustle.
This role reports directly to the CTO and is based in our Las Vegas office. Hybrid remote will be considered for the right candidate. Easy travel to Las Vegas and PST or MST time zones will be required.
In this role, you will:
- Continuously drive innovation in the field of Planning and Preparation for Hunting.
- Listen to users, brainstorm, and refine ideas until they’re great.
- Work with research and design teams to understand the intricacies of hunting and needs of the hunters.
- Iterate quickly and agilely on product concepts, learning as fast as possible and always getting closer to something hunters love.
- Share the product vision and strategy with engineering, leadership and business.
- Ensure the team is an execution machine. The team is fairly remote and you’ll need to work closely with engineering to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Own the Platform Strategy for what’s next and will need to initiate the necessary user and market research to determine which aspects of hunting to target next, which use cases, user experiences and interactions, and why.
- You’ll need to help represent the product point of view and ensure we’re making consistent, sensible decisions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the Las Vegas headquarters where the team is based. Prefer remote candidates in PST/MST time zone.
- Is highly creative—can imagine the possibilities in harnessing new technology as well as humanize this technology into something useful and emotionally resonant.
- Is incredibly user-focused, keeping the hunters problems front and center and making sure everything they build solves them.
- Can weigh trade-offs and think through the long-term implications of their decisions—understanding the many paths this work can take and being able to think a year or more ahead and weigh them against each other.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Product Manager role and 8+ years in the field of technology/product
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Prefer knowledge of Adobe AEM.
- Prefer knowledge of Shopify or other eCommerce Platforms.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.