Editor / Videographer - Job Opportunity With GOHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop, and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
goHUNT is seeking a seasoned Editor/Videographer to join our growing content team. Reporting to the VP of Content, the Editor/Videographer will be a key member of the content team both filming and editing various content for goHUNT and our new e-learning business. The ideal candidate possesses the poise to consistently meet strict deadlines with high production value projects. A candidate with the ability to visually craft a narrative through a series of episodes is a plus. With a rotating cast of talent to work with, the editor/videographer will craft and execute various video projects collaborating with other members of the Content Team. Experience in filming, lighting, and audio is a must. Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, with a focus on Premiere Pro, is a must. Experience with hunting and other outdoor pursuits is preferred, but not required.
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Film and/or edit content for goHUNT as well as help with our all-new eLearning outdoor education platform.
- Edit social media cutdowns of longer form content.
- The definitive resource for all editing projects for goHUNT and its outdoor education platform.
- Collaborate with the producers and talent to bring their vision to life.
- Manage edit workflows and projects.
- Mentor junior/freelance staff, helping to grow the skills of those around you.
- Empowering your colleagues to be the best versions of themselves with a team-first mentality is how we all win.
- 5+ years filming and editing video projects, ideally in episodic/series form (but not required).
- A portfolio demonstrating in-depth experience delivering exceptional work in digital content and production.
- In-depth, expert skills of Adobe Premiere Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere Pro.
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects of filming, including lighting and audio.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to the highest standards of quality.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, understanding the fundamentals of video production.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial / collaborative spirit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity.
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com