Editor / Cinematographer
GOHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, industry-leading downloadable 3D mapping tool, curated eCommerce gear shop, and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
GOHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at GOHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
GOHUNT is seeking a seasoned Editor/Videographer to join our ever-growing content team. Reporting to the VP of Content, the full-time Editor/Videographer will be a key member of the content team both editing & filming our all-new eLearning outdoor education. The ideal candidate possesses the poise to consistently meet strict deadlines with high production value projects. A candidate with the ability to visually craft a narrative through a series of episodes is a plus. With a rotating cast of talent to work with, the editor/videographer will craft and execute various course projects under the direction of the Executive Producer. Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, with a focus on Premiere Pro, is a must. Experience with color grading & audio mixing is a must. Experience in filming, lighting, and tracking audio is a must. Experience with hunting and other outdoor pursuits is preferred, but not required.
Bozeman, MT offices
- Edit and/or film content for GOHUNT’s all-new eLearning outdoor education platform and other media channels.
- Collaborate with the Executive Producer and talent to bring their vision to life in an organized, streamlined project.
- Conceptualize & manage supplemental assets such as b roll, info graphics, and animations.
- Mentor junior/freelance staff, helping to grow the skills of those around you.
- Empowering your colleagues to be the best versions of themselves with a team-first mentality is how we all win.
- 3+ years editing and/or filming professional video projects, ideally in episodic/series form (but not required).
- A portfolio demonstrating in-depth experience delivering exceptional work in digital content and production.
- In-depth, expert skills of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects of filming, including lighting and audio.
- Proven track record of managing & delivering organized large-scale project files to colorist & audio mixer (on time) and to the highest standards of quality.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, organization (DIT), and understanding the fundamentals of video production.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders, and cross-functional teams and adapt to the needs of the production.
- Exceptional work ethic with an entrepreneurial, collaborative, team-first spirit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity.
Please submit resume or CV to email@example.com