Customer Success Specialist
GOHUNT helps hunters maximize the time they spend in the field. Our robust toolset includes cutting-edge hunting maps, the best draw odds and filtering tools in hunting, and a curated, field-tested ecommerce experience. GOHUNT simplifies the complex process of planning a hunt, leading to more tags in hunter pockets and more confidence on their hunts. Our team pours grit, integrity, and an obsession with incorporating customer feedback into everything we do. If you’re passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience through innovative new tools, we’d love for you to join us on our hunt.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about hunting gear and can effectively share that passion with customers. Candidates should have a basic understanding of customer service best practices and demonstrate an ability to offer a next-level customer experience in both online and offline formats.
- Support our Las Vegas retail showroom by helping customers find the right product, merchandising displays, processing returns, maintaining a tidy store, etc.
- Handle inbound and outbound customer contacts via phone, chat, email and SMS
- Answer technical questions related to our digital tools and ecommerce
- Provide feedback of common customer situations to other teams, serving as the voice of our customers
- Participate in vendor training clinics and further your product knowledge through self-guided learning
- Support our fulfillment teams as necessary during times of high demand
- Operate across multiple platforms including Zendesk, Shopify, Skulabs, etc.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong execution skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with office tools (email, word processing, spreadsheets, calendar)
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with various team members
- Pursuing or have a degree in business or marketing
- Prior customer support experience
- Hunting and gear background
- ~40+ hours/week
- Compensation: Hourly wage
- Transportation required to and from Las Vegas office
Please submit resume or CV to email@example.com